Paper Art from Magazines
Fun for All Ages – This class is designed for ages 6 -12 but our instructors will create challenges and opportunities for all ages including adults. Parents of students feel free to join in the Creative Fun.
Something to cover your work surface: I use a grocery bag (cut open), or something similar.
1. A plastic lid: A cottage cheese lid works well for larger projects. Any lid approximately 4 and 1/2 inches in diameter will do.
2. A jiffy peanut butter lid or similar, approx 3 inches in diameter for smaller projects.
3. A toilet paper roll, especially for smaller projects.
4. White school glue. Craft type glues may be too thick.
5. A pencil, pen, or sharpie.
6. A ruler
8. A few clothespins, large paper clips, chip clips or office binder clips.
9. String: 10 to 12 inches long for hanging your finished art.
Age – 6 -12 and up
Date – Saturday, June 26th 2021
Time – 1:00 – 3:00 Pacific
Location – ZOOM
(Zoom link will be sent with confirmation)
Instructor – Terry Wilcock
FEE – FREE for Students (and their parents)
Class Supplies Needed – See list
(Be Creative Zone has lots of magazines. Call for pickup location.)
If you have any questions:
Contact – 760-633-3012