It’s Easy Being GREEN
Be the Change, Be Eco Creative
Take Green Action!
Designed for the High Schooler or College Students that want to make a bigger environmental contribution to our World.
1. Note paper
3. Green ECO Art Imagination & Creativity
4. Hunt for small everyday items you throw out that can be saved and used to create an “Easy Being Green” pin.
What you get from this workshop.
1. The current state of stuff, brainstorm green solutions and contribute ideas for “Being more Green” in everyday life. Learn new ways to ReDUCE, ReUSE, rePURPOSE & ReCYCLE
2. Make a bigger impact. What can we do to reach more people?
3. Charter membership in BCZ’s “It’s Easy Being Green” Community. A community that is committed to support you and help others Be Green too. Meet like minded ECO Art & Cultural Creatives to collaborate and make a green difference.
4. Help design an “It’s Easy Being GREEN” pin/button from found materials. Inspire others, share your preclass found items and post workshop creations with your “It’s Easy Being Green” Community.
Age – 15 and up
Date – Sunday, Aug 22th 2021
Time – 1:00 – 3:00 Pacific
Location – ZOOM
(Zoom link will be sent with confirmation)
Instructor – Kristi Stone (founder)
FEE – FREE for Students (and their parents)
Class Supplies Needed – See list
If you have any questions:
Contact – 760-633-3012